How Do I Purchase Event Tickets?
For events hosted by The Trollope Society, you may purchase tickets and pay by check, PayPal, credit card, or debit card. Please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Events section of the www.TrollopeUSA.org website.
- Select the event you wish to attend.
- Scroll down the page and click the “Order tickets…” link.
- Select the appropriate rate (such as “Member/Guest” or “Student“).
- A box will appear below the Rate where you can enter the number of tickets you wish to purchase. Enter the number, and click the “Add to cart” button.
- The page will refresh; click the “View Cart” button which appears above the event title on the page.
- Review your reservation and make any adjustments necessary, then click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- If you have previously set up a free www.TrollopeUSA.org website account, you may click the “Click here to login” link at the top of this page to automatically fill in your address. If not, fill in your Billing Details, making sure to complete all fields marked by a red asterisk.
- At the bottom of the checkout page, select whether or not you wish to pay by Check or by Paypal/Credit Card. You do NOT need to have a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card.
- If paying by check, check the “Check Payment” option, then click the “Place Order” button. Note the mailing address to which you should send your check.
- If paying by Paypal or Credit Card, check the PayPal option, then click the “Proceed to PayPal” button.
- You will be taken to the secure PayPal website to complete your payment. Your order summary will appear on the left side of the page. On the right side, click the “Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit” link.
- Complete the required payment information for your debt or credit card, then click the Pay button at the bottom of the page to complete your purchase.
- You will be returned to the www.TrollopeUSA.org website. You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, which you may print and bring with you to the event.
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact us.